The HR Information System Support Analyst will be responsible for supporting the HR team in Edrington Americas, Edrington Mexico and Casa Brugal in Dominican Republic in the administration of our global HR system Success Factors.
This position, under the direction of the HRIS Manager, will support the implementation of technical solutions to deliver Edrington’s people processes. This includes the delivery of reporting and analytics solutions.
In addition the HR Information System Support Analyst will be responsible for maintenance and basic support for additional platforms, for example SharePoint and intranet.
• Provide day-to-day support to the global HR community in Edrington Americas, Edrington Mexico and Casa Brugal in Dominican Republic in the operation of the system performance, maintenance and repair
• Perform troubleshooting as required. As such, leads problem-solving efforts often involving outside vendors and other support personnel
• Partners with HR team to create reports and dashboards
• Establish data quality and monitoring procedures as well as a feedback loop to ensure data accuracy
• Support functional and end user testing of new or modified system configuration
• Support the testing of planned system upgrades and implementation of new enhancements
• Point of contact for new HR team members to provide access and guidance
• Provides support in the delivery of training for HR processes and feedback on any potential development areas
• Working with the HR team, proactively support a variety HR activities, processes and admin globally
• Act as key point of contact and administrator of the HR SharePoint portal
• Assist in the maintenance of intranet content for HR
• Work with the software supplier(s) in the investigation and logging of reported system issues
Education: University or HND Qualification in Systems and Information Technology
Years’ experience: 3 years or more of relevant experience Language: Must be fluent in English/Spanish
• Logical thinking, analytic mind-set in system fault diagnosis
• Great communication skills across all levels of the business with a customer focus
• Ability to understand the HR workflow and lateral processes within a functional organisation and across the Group
• Strong knowledge of SuccessFactors system or another HR cloud solution is a bonus
• Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel
• Experience in HR reporting and analytics – (would be an advantage)
• An understanding of GDPR in relation to HR systems (would be an advantage)*not necessary for DR role